Random WAV files behaviour!?!?!?

Hi
Being a Cubase user for 10 years, i never had this problem before.
I started a project from scratch, and suddenly the wav files from a audio channel are chowing a completely different shape than it should.
The channel still play the sound of the file it was there, but obviously complete mismatched the one that just appeared instead.
I can see that the new file was a different version of the same file name, for example, i was using the file “Virus TI 01-03” and now theres the “Virus TI 01-05”. I can see that it is a file from the project folder that i deleted from the project window earlier.
This is the second time today, the first time in a different channel… i tough it was a really weird ting, anyway, i just went to the project pool and replaced for the correct wav files, but again?

I can show some images to better demonstrate this bug:
I solo the channel, and press play in a area of the wav file with nothing… and it played sound (the sound that i put there and should still be there the corresponding wav).

This second exemple is in the next take, were now the wav shows a wav form (and consequently sound), but there is no sound, and you can see that in channel meter.

Well, this really makes it impossible to continuing working, all the help will be welcome.
Cheers
Hugo

PS: I´m on a iMac 3.4 GHz i7, 16Gb Ram, OSX 10.9.5, running Cubase 8.0.5 (64 bit)