Randomly jumping tempo lines

The gradual tempo objects also jump without the use of a fermata. Just now I added a gradual tempo object by selecting a range of notes and clicking Rall. in the tempo panel. Next I added some notes in Write mode as usual with the midi keyboard. The tempo object jumped again:
Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 14.16.51.png

The rall. tempo objects are still randomly jumping up and down. Will this be fixed in an update? I don’t do anything special to make this happen, adding the object like any other kind of object, but after opening up the score it looks like this:
Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 07.54.46.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 07.55.09.png

When you look closely, in your video from 29th of July you can also observe the decrescendo arrow jump down a bit as soon as you move the fermata.

I gave up using rall tempo objects and deleted them all from the score, it’s impossible to work with because of this jumping behaviour and I keep on correcting their position. I hope it will be fixed in an update.

This keeps on being a big problem and very time consuming: tempo objects that jump of their places. Every time again when I check the score in Print Mode, I see that they have positioned themselves somewhere else, and mostly on top of the staff or very high above it. I really hope this will be fixed in the update. The tempo objects in the screenshot below have been dragged back with the mouse, fixed by using the “Reset Position” option from the menu and even deleted and entered again, nothing seems to help. In my piano bundle I even decided to delete all the tempo objects because it was too time consuming to check all of them again and again with so much music, but I really would like to have them in this choir piece:

Is this on the list of being fixed?

I find this problem very often as well. Daniel, I’ll email you a file where the issue shows up all the time, on the “rallentando al fine” at the end of the flow.