Rather annoying but probably an easy fix

So im still a beginner learner so forgive my noob-ness.

Ive just came across a little something that’s rather annoying and probably really easy to fix. I have automation tracks going on a certain track in my project but every time i come to that part of the project when playing it goes BAM! and focuses and zooms in on the automation channel and i have to keep re-scrolling the project back to the section i was working on. Does this make any sense to anyone and how can i stop this.
Thanks for any help

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Please, what do you mean by

it goes BAM!

Thanks Martin!
Sorry i meant it instantly/automatically goes to the channel with the automation the “BAM” was just for effect lol. Say if i zoom in on channel 1 and the other channels are off screen and the automation is hidden off screen on say channel 10.When the project reach’s that point of automation the screen will automatically go down to channel 10 to where the automation is and makes that automation priority for the screen if that makes sense…im not sure how else to explain it as i dont know what it is or why its happening.

Hi,

Screenshots or video might help. So far I cannot imagine it, sorry.

Tried to upload a video in the reply it wouldn’t give me the option so I uploaded it to youtube and tried to drop the link here but it wouldn’t let me :woozy_face::woozy_face: :woozy_face: it’s hard to explain what’s happening in jpegs #frustration

try again now to upload directly

1 Like

see how it jumps down to the automated channel? its frustrating when im working on another channel.

Hi,

Could you try in the Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?