Re 10.5.20 crashing on launch

Hi everyone,how are you?It’s Steve Fullerton I’ve updated to the latest 10.5.20 version.It’s been running well for the pass 4 months but but since last week it has been crashing on launch and I get this error message in the initiating "safe mode"screen …“The application was terminated with an error while executing the following file” …"Then it says “if the error persist please send the following log file to technical support” Does anyone knows how to fix this please? My system is: Acer
System Model Aspire TC-780
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor (RAM) 12.0 GB…Thanks

Hi,

Could you provide the *.dmp file, please?

Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

Hi there,thanks for the reply.I will provide them soon as I get a chance:)

Thanks for your help.I believe these are the files you asked me for

Hi,

I’m sorry, there are no files attached.

Sorry about that I got so caught with work i wasn’t able to provide the .DMP files Here they are.Thank you in advance .Have great weekend:)
Cubase 10.5.20.179 64bit 2020.9.22 19.18.20.395.dmp (770 KB)

Hi,

The crash is in HALion Sonic Se. Make sure you have the latest update installed, please.

You can also try to switch your computer Off and On to reset the timer. Not restart, please. You can also try to delete HALion Sonic SE preferences:
Mac: ~/Library/Preferences/HALion Sonic SE
Win: %appData% Steinberg/HALion Sonic SE_64

CAN-31799

Thanks for that Martin I downloaded the Halion Update from Mar 3rd 2020 Ho w do I actually go about updating it inside Cubase 10 please and thanks:)

Hi,

Just install it. HALion Sonic SE will be installed.

Hi Martin thanks for assistance Cubase 10.5.2 is still crashing on launch ,sometimes launches but stops working immediately after even after Halion update

Thanks Martin i deleted Hal Son.preferences no crashes so far.Thank you for your help:)