Reactivation issue

Few months ago I bought Cubase Elements 9.5. I got my Download Access Code and the original activation went nicely.
Thing is that my hard drive stopped working so I had to buy a new one and to reinstall OS.
Unfortunately I didn’t register my eLicencer before that and as it appears I don’t have my originally used Activation code in my email.
So it seems that I don’t have anything to reactivate from and when I’m trying to use new generated Activation Codes it types that my Download Access Code has been used already.

Thank you for any suggestions

Contact support. Use the telephone :wink:

Had a similar issue, the Soft-ELicenser which I had used to upgrade an LE to Elements hasn’t been existing in my Steinberg account. Support fixed this luckily (that Soft-ELicenser appears now in the account as well as a download-link - which is essentially a link to the Steinberg Download Manager only) - but it took 6 weeks!

Wasn’t a problem, as this Elements version lives on a subnotebook I use live sometimes and it has worked. Just wanted to be sure I could reactivate the license in case of reinstalling OS or transfering it to another computer.

Thank you very much for the reply. I’ll call them.