Real-time on cubasis2 don’t work

Hi I have cubasis2 and I purchased the real-time plugin and it doesn’t work I mean it’s coming up when I load and seem like it’s working but it doesn’t do anything

Hi eyalas74,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the forum!

We are sorry to read that you seem to have issues, using the new Waves RT plug-in with Cubasis.

Please have a look at our available WavesTune Real-Time tutorial clip, to quickly learn how to use the plug-in!

Hope that helps!

Best wishes
& stay well,
Lars

Hi Lars,
I think I may have a similar problem with understanding the RT plug-in. The YouTube video moves on pretty quickly and it would be great to have a more step by step guide and explanation. I have some question too about the extended routing which I’ll post later. Something is definitely happening, particularly on the Formant dial but I can’t hear much effect from the others.
As an example: I can make an audio recording of a single line melody in, say, Db and switch the target Key to G major. I would expect the correction to select the nearest adjacent note and use the notes of G. But the readout of the notes just tells me the notes that I am actually playing in concert pitch, none of which are in the target key and none are retuned. I’ve played with the dials too.
I’m using Cubase 3.
Thanks

Hi @YJS,

Next to the the tutorial, please find the Waves Tune RT plug-in fully documented in the Cubasis 3 in-app help:

https://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/Cubasis/Cubasis_3_Web_Help/EF_Waves.html

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars

Many thanks - will be checking this out.