Good evening everybody,
I have some strange issues using the RealGuitar, RealStrat and RealLPC plugins from MusicLab. Maybe here is somebody else with comparable issues or hints where to search for a solution.
Summarize of my investigations the last:
- Realtime peaks when using RealGuitar, RealStrat and RealLPC in Cubase 10.5.12 & Cubase 10 x64. Tested version ending with 7465 & 7471. Also RealGuitar version ending with 7460 has the issue.
- MusicLab RealEight and RealRick do not show this issue.
- All other plugins on my system are working fine (IK Multimedias B3x, ModoBass, Steinbergs HALion, …)
- It’s a matter of time till it happen / no special trigger found
- It’s when plugin GUI is open - not when closed (at least I was not able to reproduce it)
- It’s there when the plugin is played “live” via a midi keyboard, Tried different midi keyboards without any difference, I didn’t see the error on playback from a midi track in Cubase
- Using Midi interface via RTP Midi or USB midi is not relevant
- Aftertouch on/off is not relevant
- No dependency with the used graphic card: tested with internal Intel graphic and AMD Radeon RX580
- ASIO buffer size is not relevant
- No pattern of task changes visible in Process Exporer / Task Manager
- HiPDI on/off is not relevant
- Sample rates 44,1 / 96kHz is not relevant
Here is a video with very a good hearable pop:
CPU: Intel i7 8700K
Board: Asus Prime Z390A
RAM: 32GB DDR4 (Crucial Ballistix Sport)
GPU: Sapphire Radeon Nirto+ RX580 8GB
OS: Win10 Pro / all updates installed incl. all driver updates
DAW: Cubase 10.5.12 x64 and Cubase 10.0.50 / VST3 Plugins