really big bypass bug in 9.5!

I’d also like to complain about a couple other things:

• The Tasks window flickers a couple of times and then falls behind the Current File window while rendering the audio file. Seems like a graphic issue. It used to stay on top while showing the processing progress.

• I really wish there was some way to customize the transport location. Left & right sides is no problem, but I want it centered and with split screens it splits right in the middle of the “move cursor to left” button. It’s really annoying. If I minimize the transport, then it splits in the middle of the play button. Would be awesome if the transport could slide around on that bar to avoid this issue.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

The Tasks window flickers a couple of times and then falls behind the Current File window while rendering the audio file. Seems like a graphic issue. It used to stay on top while showing the processing progress.

Is your task window floating or docked?

• I really wish there was some way to customize the transport location

Did you try all theses?..
2017-10-25_15-51-55.png

It is floating.

Did you try all theses?..

I’ve tried everything. What difference does it make if it’s top, middle or bottom? If it’s centered, it is going to split in the same place regardless. This is not the first time I’ve complained about this issue, nor the first time we’ve talked about it. You went in after I complained about it initially and added the left or right side options, but I really would like to keep it centered. So, I just deal with it. :cry:

I remember this discussion, this is why I added “left” and “right” options, and not only center.
Therefore, if neither left, center nor right is what you need,… what do you need?

I just need to move the transport to the right a half inch so it doesn’t split the button onto both screens. Or if the transport is collapsed, then it splits the play button onto both screens. I’m stuck choosing the lesser of 2 evils. I have quad 24" monitors. Having to constantly move my cursor all the way to the left or all the way to the right is not optimal for me. Too much extra mouse movements. Centered is more ergonomic for me. I’m sure adding the left/right options were helpful for other people, just not me. It would be great if the transport could be moved to anywhere along that area and not just static left, right or center.

Honestly, I’d really love to be able to have a floating transport again like in the previous versions. It’s still an option in Cubase, why not Wavelab?

Please show me the full picture of each of your 4 screens, so that I get the exact picture.

I already left the studio for the day, but this is an older picture that was already posted here on the forums when I initially complained about this. I have different monitors and graphics card now, but still the same issue.

If you put the transport bar to the left, it is too much to the left, this is what you mean? And same thing for the right, it would be too much on the right?

Yes.

You would need a “mid-left” or “mid-right” I guess :slight_smile:

Meh…not like mid-left/right would make that much difference. :frowning:

Actually, a mid-left might work for me. I used to have the transport floating in the lower right corner of the top left monitor.