Realtime izotope woes

Hi all:)

I hope you can help me…

There are some weird realtime issues with izotope and cubase for me…

As you can see in the video: avg load is fine and there is enough cpu power… So what could the issue be?

Thx:)

From the task manager performance tab in your video select resource monitor and you can see the loading of individual cores (assuming you have a multi core processor). Is any one of these at or near 100% when you have the problem?

Hi grimmy:)

Im currently in the bathtub but i will check asap:)

Stay tuned, kind rockster:p

I think i know what it is, but im only guessing here…

When i change the modus operandi in de-clicker from “click” to “thump” , cubase is still calculating the “click” latency and not properly compensating - maybe the plug does not resend “new buffer” or cubase does not read the “new buffer” as the plugin has not changed…
(Click algo works without a hitch)

Idk, just random silly guesses here…

Ok, lemme check that thing u said quick… Brb…

Cpu never goes above 50… Usually in the 30’s… Just like in the task manager…

Aha! There might be some truth to the above… (Maybe…)

As mentioned, click algo works fine…
Then- change to thump algo-> realtime crackle armageddon
Then- change back to click → click algo now crackles the same like when changing to thump…

Reloading plugin “clears” the click algo and it works fine again…

Ok, the crackles were solved. Thx @L @ izotope support.

Solution: increase the buffer to 1024 samples while using it.

Now there is a new problem to take care of… I dont know if its a cubase or izotope issue… Maybe someone can clarify.

Ok, declicker @1024 samples.
(Pressing play takes forever to play and pressing stop takes some time to stop now with declicker@1024)

So, i render in place…

Here is where the issue is… As you can see in this video, the render in place does not render properly now…

Who needs to solve this? Steinberg, izotope, or is it something i should do?

Thanks again for all your help people:)

I can’t access the video because I do not have a dropbox account, but I am guessing it is horribly delayed/out of sync?
I don’t have izotope yet, but I always check quality of a software companies support before buying, and remembered something on their FAQ page saying that this can be an issue.
https://www.izotope.com/en/support/knowledge-base/why-is-my-audio-out-of-sync.html

They mentioned it needs to be run in ‘offline’ mode (which render-in-place should be?) and it also talked about needing latency/delay compensation from the DAW.

I’m probably going to run into this issue too, once I get izotope… Just need to save up a bit more…
Good luck!