I’m currently using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (1st Gen) and having issues. (Cubase 8, 8.5, & 10.5)
- It intermittently causes blue screens on reboot (Windows 10). On one occasion I had to disconnect it just so I could boot into Windows.
- I get audio Audio Processing Spikes all the time.
- Synths like Serum cause major issues when I’m using a sound that has a long sustain. The sound cannot play and Cubase has crashed on occasion.
- Any recommendations on upgrading to a better sound card?
- Any ideas how to improve/setup/configure my current card?
I have the buffer set to 192–should I bump that?
Should I change VST audio settings in Cubase? I saw a video that said I should use “Steinberg Audio Power Scheme” – I have 32 GB of memory
Thanks so much!!