Record Loopmash (Render In Place)?

Hey guys!

What is the easiest way to create an audio file after using Loopmash which includes the modified loop?

Is there any way to use the new render in place feature for things like this?

Greetings,

Gomox

good question… I been using automation.

i’ve been using audio mixdown.

Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m using at the moment.

I can’t record Loopmash at all. I have no idea why not. The manual explains the Loopmash features very clearly and I have had a lot of fun with it, but I can only use it as a live instrument as it were. Sometimes I get what looks like a midi track, but most of the time pressing record just leaves a blank lane.

Clearly I must be doing something very elementary wrong, but I don’t know what. I have no trouble with any of the other VST instruments.

What I am currently doing is the same as for all the other VSTs. I arm the track, press record, the track label turns red, Loopmash plays, the cursor advances. I press stop, and . . . . nothing.

Any and all tips and hints will be gratefully received.

OK, what I was doing wrong is expecting the UI to actually activate MIDI notes - it doesn’t. The only way to record is to use an external keyboard or controller.

Can anyone lay out the steps so I can record my edited loop from Loop Mash into a Cubase Audio track, I have no idea. Thanks!