Record midi data as audio in C Essential

Hello

Is it possible to record an audio track from a midi track in Cubase Essential ? What settings do I have to change to route the output from the midi track to the input of the audio track? I know it is not possible in all C versions…

Export Audio Mixdown

Routing the output of a MIDI track to the input of an audio track is not possible in any Cubase version.

But I want to tweak the filter cutoff of a synth in Cubase as I record… And to capture that I have to record it as audio. So then I have to use an external mixer or something to route the output back into the program for it to be recorded as audio?

I see… your initial explanation was not clear.

You should have a look at the automation, you should be able to record the automation in real time.

Ok, I will have a look on that in the manual, if I dont get it, I will ask again:)

How to record Midi Output to Audio Solution In cubase is CUBASE TUTORIAL - Recording Audio From Midi Data Directly Into Cubase - YouTube

i Try it … 200% work!!

Record midi data as audio in CUBASE

How to record Midi Output to Audio Solution In cubase is CUBASE TUTORIAL - Recording Audio From Midi Data Directly Into Cubase - YouTube

This is it… :sunglasses:

BORREL --Yes it Does work --YOUR RIGHT - ONE TRACK at a Time
until all midi tracks are exported to Audio Tracks. Time Consuming IMO.
In Cubase 6 and Cubase 7 they have Batch export
where a person can Export a lot of Midi tracks
simultaneously to Audio Tracks. Check it out :wink:

Jack :smiley: :slight_smile:

It does not work at all in Cubaes Essential…

Bummer

Jack :smiley: :slight_smile:

PS: I like the “CLEVER ROUTING” that’s talked
about in this Cubase Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fw-gMEXS34
besides the usual ways of exporting midi to audio tracks :slight_smile: