record the click

And it still DOES NOT send the click to the stereo out bus.

no matter how many buses “export multiple buses” you select to export.

You can send the click to any output you have set up while playing or recording, but you’ve never been able to include it in an audio export - that’s a safety feature!

If you must do this, it has to be rendered to an audio track.

Seems like I used to be able to record the click but looking back at it, I will admit I’m not sure. Looks like I finally figured out the right combinations of buses, etc. to do what I need. I wish some previous responses would have mentioned creating an output bus that then shows up in your metronome click destinations. That would have saved 23 replies to this thread :slight_smile:. The fact that there is even an option to send the metronome click to the stereo bus is misleading at best. If it can’t be done, why is it there?

Regardless, this forum has helped me dozens of times and for that, thank you all (both) very much for your replies.

Had to finish this off with an update. I’ve been working on my desktop which has CB 9.0 on it - and now CB 10 as well. All those problems with the routing the click, etc.

I just finished loading CB 10 on my laptop - which also has CB 9.0 as well on it. I went through the install and opened CB 10. All my recents, templates, (from CB 9.0) etc. showed up when CB 10 opened - it didn’t do that on the desktop. And when I opened Studio>Audio Connections… it opened up with the 9.0 “look” i.e. the click column is there and visible.

Transport>Metronome Setup still opens with the CB 10 audio click outputs button available and the choices are every buss listed in my Outputs with the one selected that has the check mark next to it in the Audio Connections Click column.

Go Figure - you can’t make this stuff up.