Recording audio with the phone's mic

Hi @Dr_Heavy_Poison,

Thanks again for your message.

Unfortunately, the performance of Cubasis for Android is heavily related to the Android device in use.

I’ve browsed the forum and found similar threads of users encountering issues with a Samsung Galaxy Note device.

Unfortunately we were and are unable to reproduce the problems.

However, one user mentioned a third party app back then (please decide yourself if you want to give this option a try):

In addition, manually choosing the built-in mic via the “Input Gain” option located under “Setup/Audio” does not resolve the problem?

Hope that helps.

Thanks
& stay safe,
Lars

Going to set up audio does not makes difference… this is a real problem. A GalaxyNote20Ultra client should be fully covered. Im not kidding here… lol

at InstaZoomHD I seem to have fixed it

Is is what for what? Sorry

Hi there! This issue was solved. Yesterday i did a OS update od Android 12 and today the recording from built on mic is running ok.

Hi @Dr_Heavy_Poison,

Hi there! This issue was solved. Yesterday i did a OS update od Android 12 and today the recording from built on mic is running ok.

Glad to read this, thanks for the update…

Best,
Lars

Do you know about Cubasis not streaming audio as background app or even not streaming when you turn off the screen. I need this issues working. I remembre the first time i installen the las update it was worki g for some hours. Cubasis is supposed to stream on those modes?