Recording from Multiple Inputs

I’m going to apologise I advance if this has been answered a zillion times…I did search the Forums for ‘multiple input sources’ but didn’t find an answer to my problem.

I have two sources of input that I would like to feed into Cubase. One is my Yamaha MW10c mixing desk; I would like to use that for recording vocals. The other source is a hardware interface for my Guitar, which is a Native Instruments Guitar Rig 2 audio interface. I want to use this for recording my guitar.

Both of these have ASIO drivers, but it seems that in Device Setup I can only choose one VST Audio source, so I can either choose the Guitar Rig ASIO driver, or the MW10c ASIO driver.

Is there a way I can use both of these sources simultaneously, or do I constantly have to switch between the drivers when I switch between recording vocals / guitar?

You can try using a driver that combines both ASIO devices. Which one that is depends on your used System.
Macs “aggregate dervice”
Win “ASIO4all”

I did install ASIO4ALL but I couldn’t get it to work; looks like I’m on the right path then.

Thanks for your advice; I’ll dig a little deeper to see if I can figure out what I am doing wrong!

There’s no guarantee it will work with ASIO4All, so you may not be doing anything wrong. You need luck!