Recording issues audio and midi

I’m having problems with recording audio and midi. The vocals that we record end up being completely out of sync/time with the track as does the keyboard. When I quantize the keyboard midi it doesn’t shift the notes in the right direction.

In addition to this could I ask your advice on the best way to record audio and midi to Cubasis? As the iPad Pro only has one USB C I have been using a hub but not sure if this is a problem? Could I record midi by purchasing a Bluetooth adaptor and then this will mean the audio interface is only requiring one USBC port? Or is it best if I buy a audio interface with midi? The only problem with this is I only have USB midi port on my Casio PXS 3000keyboard not traditional din.

Would appreciate your advice.

Hi @mikeradcliffe7,

Thanks for your message.

Normally, it should work fine to use class compliant audio devices with Cubasis.

Of course, our own UR-C audio interfaces are fully tested and compatible with the app, but there are additional interfaces available on the market too, a wide range of them come already bundled with Cubasis LE.

Since Cubasis LE fully supports Bluetooth MIDI, it is surely possible to use a BT MIDI keyboard such as the CME series devices, or have your existing MIDI keyboard equipped with an adapter solution such as the Yamaha MD-BT01 Wire­less Midi Adapter.

But it also works fine same way to connect your keyboard to an audio device which includes MIDI options.

In addition, please note that we’ve released Cubasis 3.3.1 today, which resolves the most frequent user reported problems.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars