I am new to Cubasis, and new to this forum.
I have run a couple problems with IAA in Cubasis. In most cases I am unable to record using IAA into Cubasis. I have followed all instructions, confirmed recording is enabled, microphone is on (in settings), yet I press record and no event is recorded. When I attempt to play other apps using IAA, with keys of pads, there is no audio at all. Blow are some details for my attempts, all using iPad Air 2, IOS 8.4.1
- Connecting IAA to Elastic drums, not recording, no audio with keys/pads.
- Connecting IAA Z3TA not recording, no audio with keys/pads
- Connecting IAA with Sunrizer, not records, plays audio with keys/pads
- Connecting IAA with Waldorf Nave, records, plays audio with keys/pads
- Connecting IAA with KORG iM1,not recording, Plays audio with keys/pads
Once recording though, no audio playback with keys/pad
Overall it appears IAA recording is somewhat inconsistent with Cubasis. Could you please tell me why some apps work with IAA connection in Cubasis and other apps do not? Also, is there some step by step instruction for connecting and recording with IAA apps? I have reviewed the manual, and checked the forums, but there is no way for me to know for sure if I am performing the correct steps to make recording with IAA connected apps.