Recording sample rate

Hello. I had a problem about sample rate setting. I recorded vocal tracks by UR-RT4, iPad8, and Cubasis3. Once I connected my iPad to UR-RT4, the sample rate was changed to 44.1 khz so I got it back to 48 khz. By this way, I succeeded in recording tracks in 48 khz. But for the second time, I did the same way but the result was that I had all my tracks recorded in 44.1 khz. It’s terrible because I found that I had to record tracks all again. I had no idea to check if the tracks were recorded correctly in 48 khz. I surely saw the sample rate was set in 48 khz in Cubasis3. What can I do to solve this problem? How can I confirm if my racks are being recorded in 48 khz? I don’t have the way to check audio sample in iPad.

P.S.
I know tracks in Cubasis3 cannnot be mixed down to 48 khz. I usually import my Cubasis3 project folder into Cubase12. It’s not until that I open the file in Cubase12 that I found the tracks were recorded wrongly in 44.1 khz.

The problem was solved, sorry. I got panic because audio file’ s name did not include “48khz24bit.” The files that I recorded before included “48khz24bit” though. But this time, the audio files were recorded correcly in 48khz24bit. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi @sss111,

A warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!
Thanks for the update, glad to read you’ve been able to resolve the issue yourself.

In addition, please note that the available sample rates are always dictated by the hardware of the iPad device in use (Revised sample rate handling in Cubasis 2.7).

Thanks again,
Lars