Registration/download access error: X kein AC

Same problem here I bought Cubase pro 10 through US online vendor. X Kei AC. Please help 2 days of trying to no avail.

Hi,

JFYI, AC means Activation Code.

Have just talked to the support in Hamburg. It is a bug on licensing server.
It should be fixed during the day, so that after this error message no longer occurs and the activation code is issued to permanent licensing on the stick to save.

yes I called them to and they said the same.

Problem solved. It works now! :slight_smile:

In my case problem SOLVED, I received Activation Code just minute ago.

Hi everyone,

Please excuse the inconvenience!

The problem should be solved now.
Please try again.

Cheers,
Jochen

Yep ! Finally :smiley:

Pretty sure it’s valid. Bought it directly from Steinberg. :wink:

Yep got the download manager after the code is now being accepted. beginning download now///
thanks for heads up everyone

kein ac, German for “no account.” Server issues over the weekend, now fixed.

Hi

i bought cubase pro 10 but says that
All Applications

Steinberg, Non-movable, Remaining time, 25h

I try to reinstall the elicenser control, i do the mainteance but licens is still limited, why?

Thanks

Hi and welcome,

Did you get a Download Access Code or an Activation Code?

If you got a Download Access Code, go to the MySteinberg and get an Activation Code.

Then in the eLCC application click to Enter Activation Code and type the Activation Code in. Click to Download the license.

I get a Download Access Code,
i have my activation code that i already type in eLCC app

maybe too early?

I type the code when in my pc i have installed only PRO 10 and not the other vst that i was finishing to download from the manager

however I do the operation another time → “You have already redeemed this Download Access Code”

and also in eLCC I tried everything

Hi,

You can activate Cubase by using an Activation Code anytime. It’s independent from the installation of the application.

What is the state in your MySteinberg account? Can you see the Activation Code has been used? Can you see your USB-eLicneser is registered there? Can you see the Cubase license on it?

In those cases the best is to get in touch with official Steinberg support.

ok thanks

i have cubase pro 10 in the list of software. only cubase pro 10 and i’m pretty sure that Groove Agent is already in cubase, isn’t it?

"This eLicenser contains the following regular product licenses:

Cubase Pro 10"

(meanwhile: All Application: Steinberg, Non-movable, Remaing times: 23h 20min 37sec … :question: )

i’m here because i wrote to the support 10 days ago with no response (first time i didn’t wrote in english…)

sorry maybe I shouldn’t be here, my problem is limited licenses, I don’t get any error message x kein AC I believe

Hi,

Groove Agent SE is part of Cubase license.

Can you see your USB-eLicenser in your MySteinberg account? And the license on it?

that’s why I don’t understand this limited license
wait… Groove Agent SE and Groove Agent 5 is the same thing, right?

yes
" eLicensers Downloads

USB-eLicenser: ******* ****** eLicenser name Products on this eLicenser: Cubase Pro 10 "

Hi,

HALion Sonice SE, same as Groove Agent SE are part of Cubase license. HALion Sonic 3 and Groove Agent 5 are separated products, you can buy separately and you would get a separated licenses.