Registration

Hello, I have completed the registration process and am awaiting a response, unfortunately, as it is the weekend, this may take a few days, and I am half-way through some critical work, is there anyone who can help expedite this process?

Hello bandypeter,
welcome to the forum!
how did you start your work? did you use Dorico in a trial version?
If not, you could use that, to finish your project.

Allow me to add my own welcome to the forum, Peter. I’m not sure what you’re waiting for: can you be a bit more specific about what exactly you mean?

I am an ex Sibelius user since 2005 who used the Dorico trial version and ran out of time before being able to register to buy the full product. I am anxious to do this so I can continue the work started using this trial version. My Sibelius information was submitted by uploading a file, but don’t know whether that has been received.

Thank you for your interest dspreadbury. I hope my reply is clear.

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your welcome. Have you read all my replies on the forum? If not, I’m an ex Sibelius user since around 2005 or so, and have been using Dorico Free trial. Unfortunately, time ran out after the 60 days. I had plenty of warning but time differences were not taken into account. I certainly want to register for Dorico 5, and don’t quite know what to do about it. Sibelius information and serial numbers have been sent but I don’t know whether they have been received.

There are important projects being worked on Dorico and they need to be finished soon.

Your advice will be appreciated.

Best wishes, Peter

Peter, while you’re waiting for your crossgrade eligibility to be verified, I’ve extended your trial by a few weeks to get you back up and running in the meantime. Please run Steinberg Activation Manager and click the little “refresh” icon in the top right-hand corner, and you should find that your trial license becomes available once more.

I’ve had a quick look in our queue of eligibility verification requests but can’t see one from the email address associated with your forum account. Perhaps you also have another Steinberg ID in addition to the one where your Dorico Pro 5 trial is registered?

You can always submit a new request: go to the “Buy Dorico” link on the main Dorico web site, choose the competitive crossgrade, and click Begin Verification Process to submit a new eligibility request.

Many thanks Daniel. I very much appreciate your help and consideration. I’ll certainly re-submit the Verification Process information asap.