Reliable crash/spin when adding repeat ending

Hello again,

I’m encountering a repeatable pinwheel when adding or modifying a repeat ending on a certain project. Currently, when I try to a) select multiple bars, and then click the “Add repeat ending” button, OR if I b) Select one bar, add the repeat ending, then try to drag one of the handles to extend the length of the 1st ending, I get a spinning pinwheel cursor indefinitely. I’ve just been able to recreate it about 10 times in a row.

I’ve attempted to take video of the spin (of Scenario (a) above), although unfortunately both of the screen recording programs I tried don’t seem to capture the actual beachball cursor when it happens (they just continue to show the cursor as normal). You’ll just have to take my word for it that it’s actually happening when I start waving my cursor in circles, at :20s in the attached video (and that I wouldn’t bother creating this if it weren’t actually happening :slight_smile:. Also note that the repeat ending itself doesn’t actually appear.

Video at link below (too large to attach in the forum):

Can you attach the project here so that we can try to reproduce this problem?

Could it be in combination with an Instrument change like I had?

Jesper

That would be my guess, in which case the problem will be fixed in the forthcoming minor update.

Emailed you the project directly Daniel, since I don’t own the rights to the music.

FWIW, I’m not using any player instrument changes anywhere in the project.