Remap CC7 to CC11

Hi,

I have M-Audio Keystation 88es, and I would like to remap the my CC7 into CC11 so I could use the Mgear EX-P expression pedal through the volume pedal input. The idea is to use EastWest Hollywood strings by controlling the CC11 with the pedal.

I tried to configure Transformer plugin to do the job, but sadly, I got nowhere with it. Are the settings wrong, or am I doing this completely the wrong way?

Thanks!

I don’t see anything wrong with those settings.
Dumb question, but are you sure that the Insert slot for the Transformer is actually switched on?
You might also like to try using the Input Transformer instead of the Transformer Insert FX (which will actually transform the data that get recorded, as opposed to transforming it “on the way out” :wink: )

Ok, so I’m on the right track, which is good! :slight_smile:

I believe the Transformer is on, if it functions like audio inserts, that is, you just select it from the plugin menu and it’s on. :slight_smile:

I was under the impression that Cubase 6 doesn’t have Input Transformer, but am I wrong? Anyway, I don’t have the icon anywhere the miditrack.

The Insert slot has an On/Off button, which is blue when active.

I was under the impression that Cubase 6 doesn’t have Input Transformer, but am I wrong? Anyway, I don’t have the icon anywhere the miditrack.

Top-right of the track’s Inspector… looks like a “crooked arrow”.

I feel so stupid! I was completely and utterly convinced that the crooked arrow symbol was supposed be somewhere n the miditrack and not in the inspector! Everyhthing is now working as their supposed to!

Thank you so much for your help! :slight_smile: