Remember this Cubase user please

All the best to you and Denise, Steve - difficult times; here’s wishing a speedy and full recovery…!

Bob

I’d really like to thank all of you for your kind wishes. They do mean a great deal to both of us.

A crisis can bring the best out of people in so many ways. We’re beginning a new journey as a family, but music will always be a big part of our lives and I’m sure that Denise will find that it aids her recovery and gives her lots of enjoyment and pleasure whatever the future may bring.

Early indications are that we can be optimistic for a good recovery and hopefully Denise will be home soon.

Thank you again, Cubase users around the world, for your love and support.

Regards,
Steve

I can readily imagine what you’re going through, my wife is now battling cancer, and has yet to begin chemo.
So all the best and a heartily felt get well soon wish from us to you and Denise.

Hi to Denise

Remember you have a hugely therapeutic force on your side…music!

Very best wishes for your recovery from across the Irish Sea!

On behalf of the Steinberg team:

All the best wishes from Hamburg SMTG HQ and a quick as possible recovery!

First of all, my sincere thanks for all your messages of support.

I’m delighted to be able to tell you that Denise has come home today. Her latest scans indicate that her operation was successful and that now is the time to start her recovery at home. She is obviously very tired and has been through a tremendous ordeal, but she is full of determination to beat this. We are all optimistic for a good outcome, given time.

With grateful thanks to the Cubase world,
Steve

Wonderful news Steve!

my wife and I were also brought together through Cubase…nice to know we’re part of a club eh?

Our very best wishes to you and Denise!

Good to hear all seems well!
Good luck with the recovery, you’ll see you come out stronger :sunglasses:

Denise,

All of us in the Pechet house wish you a full and speedy recovery!!

Casey

Great news, home recovery is the key, plus your support. Best wishes and speedy recovery.
-J-

Best wishes from Nederland.

Have her read this thread when she’s a little rested…

All blessings to her and for you too… For what its worth, and speaking only from the perspective of one of my colleagues, there is a tree fungus known as Chaga, he claims it helped his sister beat stomach cancer. Worth a read about it. An ancient medicine.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Apologies to Steve and Denise and all, but I could not let the post from BriHar go unanswered.

R

Thanks Robin, we’ll check that out.

Best wishes Denise from the Philadelphia Pa, USA area

I’ve sent you a PM, please read.

Steve

Wonderful!

Thanks Steve,
I did see that but couldn’t reply as you apparently have PM disabled
My wife had her surgery 2 weeks ago. The doctors think they got everything, but have suggested 3 rounds of chemo-therapy to be certain.
All the best to Denise and yourself, and as you said, stay strong.

Prayers & well-wishes from the Dockery’s in Boise, Idaho, USA.

From Spain,

Best wishes on Denise’s recovery. Be strong and stay close to her.