Remember

Remembrance Day in Canada and Veterans Day in the states.

I wouldn’t want you to have the misapprehension the image Robin posted was about this:

:wink:

Well said Steve.

Well said Robin :sunglasses:

http://www.canoe.ca/RemembranceDay/poppy.html

This will clarify my original post. And respect to all dead and those who served, on both sides of all the confilcts.

Excuse me, but why are you touting your NATIONAL holiday in INTERNATIONAL forum? If people of every nation in this planet would do the same, this forum would be FILLED with these kinds of posts EVERY SINGLE DAY of the year. :unamused:

Boy, did you get out the wrong side of the bed or what ? :smiling_imp:

Jarno

Excuse me, but why are you touting your NATIONAL holiday in INTERNATIONAL forum?

Well they were international wars, weren’t they? One of the things men and women fought and died for in the world wars was your freedom to speak your mind, which you have done. :frowning:

It’s not a “NATIONAL holiday”. It’s a day when we remember and pay respect to the people whose lives were forever altered, if not ended, to preserve a way of life that some of us still do not take for granted.

Sending much Aloha to all.
{‘-’}

I’m sorry, but I’m unable to honour the people who supported communist empire on fighting their war against one of the last democracies in Europe. So it DEFINITELY was not about MY FREEDOM! Remeber: there’s always a point of view. You’re American point of view isn’t always The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth.

And anyway! This is “Music Lounge”. Is this topic about “music”? If not, it’s irrelevan here, IMO.

“I’m sorry, but I’m unable to honour the people who supported communist empire on fighting their war against one of the last democracies in Europe.”

I’m sorry, but what democracy in Europe are you talking about?

Jarno wrote

You’re American

Eh? I’m a Brummie mate, like William Shakespeare. Mr Beer asked the question I’d also like to hear the answer to. :confused: (Yeah I know Will wouldn’t have ended a sentence with a preposition) :mrgreen:

FRANCE!!! Yotta Be! :laughing:

Cephalanalectomy imminent! :laughing: :mrgreen: :laughing: :blush:

Perhaps people of every nation should consider peace and the cost of war?

Not sure one CAN tout respect… anyway, nobody forced to you to read the thread did they? My privilege to post it is as equal as your privilege not to read it.

Its not a holiday, perhaps you should do your research before touting your angst, at least get your facts straight.

Have a great day.

The France comment was a joke, Robin. Not sure if you are french canadian… So THERE!

Nope! :smiley:

Or before we lose the ability to post pictures.

It’s right there for you to take.

He’s afraid he’ll get his fingers burned. I think there’s an Alan Parsons song in there somewhere.

LOL. Yeah l, me thinking about the people that haven’t seen the butt fire ever before and I didn’t want to spoil it or burn your eyes out :mrgreen: