Render in place CB 12 behaviour change?

I can’t hear audio on the video, and the second one with the audio is not viewable because it is private, but I think you are talking about the same issue as I reported here:

I haven’t had an opportunity to check it with 12.0.10 yet, but, from the thread above, it appears the behavior is the same. It is not only render in place that has this behavior, but also export selected events (which is what I initially reported in the thread referenced – I found the same behavior for render in place later). My thread does show the settings in the screenshot, and the tracks from which the selected clips were selected went to a group track (BGV Submix, which is in the screen shot). They were just audio tracks, in my case, though I’m pretty sure I saw a similar issue with Instrument tracks (in that case I had to use two instances of a UJAM Virtual Guitarist plugin to get a single part due to needing a different preset at the end of the track), and I was trying to combine those into a single audio track since it was meant to be a single part.