Render In Place - Complete Signal Path does not include Send Effects

Hi,

I spent the day today coming to a conclusion that the Render In Place, specifically the Complete Signal Path setting has a bug and does not include Send Effects in the following scenario:

Tracks Sending to two reverbs (2 FX channels), one short and one long - but only the first one was included in the render in place process.

Additionally, the Track names all are called Stereo (R) instead of the midi track it rendered. This might be how it works atm but my suggestion is to change or have a configurable setting for it since renaming 400-500 tracks takes a while.

Also, some of the bounced wav (Used “As Block Events”) got their name derived from a generic “Kontakt 01” or “Omnisphere” and some got their name derived from what the midi event was called. Meaning if I have two blocks of a midi track with two events called “Synth_Something” , sometimes - one of the rendered block events has the name “Omnisphere” or “Kontakt 01”, assumably from the vst output channel name.
If there is a conflict of a name already being taken then I suggest adding on a “-01” and count up.

Many thanks.

Version of Cubase is: 10.0.15, Build 136

/Best Regards
Sebastian

Hi,

It works to me here. I added 2 Sends here. Both FX Channels are rendered while using Complete Signal Path.

The other note to the Track name: Be aware the Audio Return Channel is rendered for the Instruments, not the MIDI Track.