Render in Place Dialog Window does not open

Right-Click on a audio-track, click on Render on Place with Settings, and nothing happens

Cubase 9.0.010 on OSX

Any Ideas?

(It has worked before)

Dumb question, did you check that there aren’t any other channels in solo, or something like that?

Happened to me several times

Did you open the render settings and make sure everything in there is viable…is the path you are rendering to available for example??

Just re-reading everything…there are two options “Render - With current Settings” or “Render settings” so it’s not clear which you are selecting
If you’re selecting Render with current settings the dialogue windows is not supposed to open?

Thanks for your support!

Just re-reading everything…there are two options “Render - With current Settings” or “Render settings” so it’s not clear which you are selecting

Nothing happens on both (I used the german cubase version, sorry for confusion)

I will check the behavior, maybe the channel was muted, but even if, i can’t think of a logical reason why cubase than just do nothing, instead it should give a warning message (aka current channel is muted).

Yes, it would be nice to get an error message but in the case of a track being muted or disabled you don’t get an error message…just nothing happens. Very likely the same for a non-existent path as Grim says.