Render Montage to BWF and include pauses?

Hello All,

Assuming you have a montage created with Pause and Track markers (not Boundary markers), is it possible to render to BWF and include the pause in the out going track? In other words, render files from Track marker to Track marker?

I usually do this with Sonoris DDP player, but that will only work at 441 kHz - 16 Bit.

Thanks,
BW

I always make a copy of the Montage with a different name, convert all the CD Track Start markers to CD Track Splice markers (except the first) in the marker list by clicking on them, then delete all the CD Track End markers (except the last). There might be a more automatic way now, but I’ve been doing it this way so long I’ve gotten used to it. You can also do it initially in the CD Wizard with the Splice option if you don’t need any CD Track End markers.

Assuming you have a montage created with Pause and Track markers (not Boundary markers), is it possible to render to BWF and include the pause in the out going track? In other words, render files from Track marker to Track marker

No. But your request makes sense and I will add it for the next big release.