Render Presets do not show up

I have the latest version of Wavelab 10 on my PC. When I go to Montage and have several songs in there, I go to the Render tab and then to the presets, when I go to organize presets I get this message.

"From File Explorer, you can create folders and sub folders and move preset filters in them. The is hirachial organization will be reflected as sub menus in the preset menu of Wavelab Pro.

WaveLab Pro Workflows with Justin Perkins #1 | Audio Editor vs. Audio Montage - YouTube At 59:23 in the video, none of these presets show up in Wavelab 10.

How do I get these presets to show up?

I clicked on it and that is when I get the message. I am wondering if the presets are someplace in a folder someplace that I have to load?

From File Explorer, you can create folders and sub folders and move preset filters in them.

What you see is normal. Presets are in folders. If there is no preset yet, there is no folder. But WaveLab will automatically create the proper folders when necessary.

Thank you for your reply. Based on the video above, I thought Wavelab created presets we could go to. I guess we have to create our own which are saved in the organized presets tab.