I have purchased Wavelab 7 Elements to do some light mastering work. I have a montage of 10 tracks and am unable to render to file or burn to CD without dropouts being introduced to my final files about 2-5 seconds in to each track. I have done the following things to try and remedy the situation without success:
- I disabled all effects and plugins
- I have increased my soundcard latency
- I have switched to a different soundcard
- I have updated Wavelab 7 Elements to the latest version available for download (220.127.116.110)
- I have repaired permissions on my hard drive
- I have restarted and shut down the computer several times (intel Mac 2.8Ghz running 10.6.8)
I eventually got so fed up that I just played the montage with the necessary effects in real-time via SPDIF out to a 2 channel recorder and burned from there.
Seems like a pretty major issue for a pretty simple task like a rendering/CD burning.
Any information that can be provided on how to fix this problem will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.