Would it be possible to hide underlying music when you use a repeat bar? Like it’s possible when using slash region.
And would it be possible to create the repeat bar for a selection, piano both staffs or guitar, bass at the same time?
Would it be possible to have a preference that allows to default hide chord symbols when the music in the bar is replaced with a repeat bar sign?
- Is there a particular reason why you need music in these bars at all? If you create a bar repeat region it will automatically play the music in the previous bar.
- It seems like currently there is no way to create multiple repeat regions across staves. However, you can easily select a repeat region and then Alt-click in the beginning of any bar in another staff to copy the repeat region.
- No. Chord symbols are still kind of a work in progress; it’s also not easily possible to show and hide chord symbols arbitrarily in different staves. This will most certainly be addressed some time in future but there is no ETA.
I have to know if you are representing Steinberg?
- I have to export my score as MIDI to Cubase to create backing tracks. It will be a major extra work, if I should copy all those bars manually.
- I know that. But it IS much easier just to select, and then hit my button in Metagrid.
- This is the reason to my question above.