Repeat sign with wings in Dorico elements 4

Please Repeat with wings in Dorico 4 elements please

If you’d like to attach the project you’re working on here, I’d be happy to activate this option and return the project to you.

Thanks Daniel
Here my project
I really need this feature

BLUESLERO.dorico (1.35 MB)

Here you go:

BLUESLERO.dorico (777.2 KB)

Don’t be alarmed by the fact that it will tell you that the file was created in a later version of Dorico: I happen to be running a development build this evening.

Thanks Daniel
Question

Thank you
What should I do so that all my projects have the same function? (repetition with wings) Dorico element 4
Thank again

Make a template out of the file Daniel sent you. Even if Elements cannot make an “official” template, one can save the file under a new name, add an empty flow, and delete all the other flows, then save the file again. One can even mark the file as read-only (at least in Windows) so one does not overwrite it when using it to start new projects.

Thanks Derek
I will do it
Hugs

El El lun, 26 de dic. de 2022 a la(s) 23:43, Derrek via Steinberg Forums <notifications@steinberg.discoursemail.com> escribiĂł:

DORICO ELEMENTS 5…Steal no Repeat sign with wings
When…?

Just a respectful observation that Elements is a significantly cheaper version of Dorico with reduced functionality. If you want full engraving control, you need to get Pro.

Thanks Dan
Hugs

El El mié, 24 de may. de 2023 a la(s) 22:44, Dan Kreider via Steinberg Forums <notifications@steinberg.discoursemail.com> escribió:

Note that you can ask a friend who’s got pro to tweak that setting for you — keep it in a template if you want to reuse it later…

Thanks Marc
I have template with Repeat with Wing and is working perfect
Hugs from Chile

El El jue, 25 de may. de 2023 a la(s) 01:08, Marc Larcher via Steinberg Forums <notifications@steinberg.discoursemail.com> escribiĂł:

1 Like