Replace Audio In video file for Nuendo 11?

Hi, I was wondering if Nuendo 11 has that option parallel to Video export. Sometimes I’d rather simply replace the audio instead of having to export the video again.
I’m thinking of crossgrading from Cubase Pro 9.5 to Nuendo, so I’m still going throught all the possibilities.

Thanks in advance.

The short answer is No.

But, there’s a better solution already working and it’s even much better than what was included in Nuendo.

Check this out:
https://audiospot-creativetools.com

2 Likes

I’m also using Audiospot.
It’s super fast and easy to use!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been using them for a while now, ironically as a replacement when Steinberg removed the “replace audio” function from Cubase Pro. I know Steinberg brought it back in 10 (or 10.5?) but I was wondering if Nuendo had it too. Guess not.

Anyway, thanks for the help…

1 Like

I miss some old school processes: like the replace audio i miss the acoustic stamp. Nevertheless, to replace the missed replace I use FFmpeg:

ffmpeg -i org.mov -i newaudio.wav -acodec copy -vcodec copy -map 0:v:0 -map 1:a:0 replacedaudio.mov

Yeah, this is the right Syntax to pass over to FFmpeg in order to achieve this, but when you have even only 3 of those each day, the amount of time I spend over such workflow just seems like a waste of time and more importantly money, instead of buying the ER Media ToolKit (MediaER Pro) that do the same but makes it far more faster and I only need to drag over the video because it already integrated into Steinberg’s Export Audio Mixdown window.
Saves a lot of time/money even though it cost a few bucks, just my two cents of course;)

ER Media ToolKit - my best friend forever!:+1:

2 Likes