replacement e-licenser?

Hi All

I wondered how I go about getting a replacement ‘dongle’ as mine has broken? Is it a case of just ordering a new one and paying or are they supplied FOC to cubase users? (May be a silly question - if so I apologise).


By “broken”, do you mean that it has stopped functioning?

Or, is it just physically damaged?

If it still works you can purchase a new, empty USB-eLicenser and transfer licenses within the eLCC.

If it has stopped functioning, you will most likely need to send it in and deal directly with official Steinberg support.