replacing dynamics when pasting

I’m sure this has been discussed before, but I can’t find this on the forum. If I paste a range of bars, the existing notes are replaced, but not the original dynamics, so very often I have double dynamics, which I then need to edit. Is there a way to prevent this? I would have hoped there was a user preference to överwrite existing dynamics when pasting", but if there is I can’t find it. As far as I can see, it is unrelated to whether or not dynamics are linked.

On a slightly related note, is there a one-click way of deleting a group of dynamics that are linked? It seems I can modify them all at once, but I have to delete them one by one?

And while I’m on this particular subject, I would like to suggest to have a “paste-link” option for dynamics or slurs, so that I’m not forced to do it globally as a user-preference, but can choose when/when not to link dynamics.

There is as yet no control over this: instantaneous dynamics, i.e. those with no duration, won’t be overwritten during pasting at the moment, but we absolutely plan to address this.

Ok, thanks for clarifying!