This issue was tested with Albino X64 on Cubase7 X64 on Win7
- Create an empty cubase 7 project
- Create an albino instrument track using the default patch
- Draw in 4 single note notes, one bar each
- Enable write automation on the track
- Record a (gentle) filter cut off sweep
Stop and play back - no automation is played back on my system.
Closing and reopening the projet helps.
Then, while still recording automation, I happened to flip through the patches using next/previous quite fast.
This made cubase crash and burn every time (after some 10-20 flips).
Never had any issues with cubase 6.x
Can anyone else verify?