Reproducible freezing when reaching the end of quantification preset

Hello,

if I reach either the last quantification preset or the first and I keep hitting Select next quantize (or previous in the other case), cubase freezes and then I have to force quit.

Can anyone help? :confused:

Many thanks! :pray:

Hi,

Could you attach the *.dmp file located in the Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps/ folder, please?

Do I understand your description right: You are using the Previous/Next Preset Key Commands to go thru the Quantisation Presets?

Hello Martin, thanks for answering.

• I will attach the file next time I meet the issue. ATM I moved to another project and the issue doesn’t appear. I’m sure I will meet again the issue when I got back to the orignal project.

• btw yes you understood correctly

1 Like

Hello Martin,

The issue I described is back.

I see no *.dmp file in the folder you mentionned, as you can see in the screenshot below.

Is there anything I can do to help you investigate the issue ?

Thanks

Hi,

On Mac it’s an *.ips file.

Mac: macOS Console utility > Crash Reports (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).

Hi Martin,

The thing is that it doesnt’ create any crash report because I force-quit it before it crashes. :sweat_smile:

Next time I have 30 minutes to spend away from composing I’ll give it a try and see if it crashes by itself so I can send you a crash report.

Hello,

I’ve reproduced the bug which cause my cubase to freeze and waited for one hour but Cuabse stood frozen and didn’t crash. :confused:

Is there anything I can else I can try ?

Hello,

This is happening again.
As it’s freezing and not crashing. I don’t know how to get a crash report…
Do you have any ideas how I can get one ?

Thanks!