[Request] dspMixFx Loopback Routing

Hello all, after speaking with customer service, I was told that I should make firmware change requests on this forum.

I am wanting to request a modification to the way loopback is handled for the UR-C series (I own UR44C) in the dspMixFx. Currently, loopback sends to outputs 1&2, effectively using 2 of 6 inputs. It also combines audio from any input into (I had a mic plugged into input 3 and it was mixed into the loopback in my DAW on channels 1&2).

I am hoping for the following features to be added, via firmware update:

• allow loopback to be routed to it’s own tracks without mixing with physical inputs, allowing us to post process DAW loopback seperately from physical inputs.
  • allow loopback to be routed through virtual inputs, allowing users to use all physical inputs on the device as well as use the loopback feature.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi Bison
I have a UR44 and I am trying to stream live via Iphone. Have you tried this before? I just got it to work with channel 1 and 2, but nothing else.
Any help, highly appreciated.
Thanks

+1 for changing the mic and daw audio being mixed together with no control :frowning:

Yes, this would be amazing if fixed with a patch! need that extra control of being able to have the daw seperate to the mic signal!

yep +1 also for being able to change the mic and daw audio not being mixed together! hope we can be able to get seperate control of this!