(REQUEST) dspMixFx - Rename Channels and Mono Button

I’d be glad to but how do you “up” the post?

By writing something new…like this

Again…how hard can it be to adjust those little things on the software/Tools

A bit of an effort by Steinberg on the dsp will make want to stay with Steinberg’s hardware. I’m quite tempted to switch to the red maker or another.

Update: I bought a Babyface, couldn’t be happier. Well yes, if I managed to sell the UR44C :wink:

I’m all agreed on renaming the channels,that is rather basic and should not really take much resources for them to implement. Huge increase in user friendliness though! The mono button might be nice, I use the control room in Cubase, but it would be a nice feature actually in dspMixFx.

Please Steinberg!

Just some basic stuff,not going full Total Mix or anything :slight_smile:

+1

I’m late to the party, but I’m a new UR816C owner and I love the interface, but yeah, the mix software could be more polished. Ability to rename, mono/stereo on master is a staple for focusrite mix control (my previous interface). Hope for a new update soon.

Another REQUEST…The mixer ‘forgets’ your mutes when you restart. I always have channel 7 muted as it’s a dry reamp channel, I have to remember to mute it again every time I start the PC. Should be a set it and forget it kind of deal.

Did you save this as a preset?
Because I have a couple of presets, and my 816 always remembers every mute I have in those. Furthermore it remembers the last settings every fresh start

1 Like

Thumbs up…

Cmon Steinberg, do you hear us?!

No they don’t!..they only are interested in selling their stuff.

one more update and nothing…

Thx for your feedback, Steinberg Team :slight_smile:

Just sent a letter to support asking for the scribble strip. I also agree with the request for a mono switch. Both seem like they should be easy fixes for the software whiz folks at Steinberg.

I share your thoughts… that’s really sad indeed

Fellas

If you agree with what we want, enjoy the first post, it’s the only way for Steinberg to understand our request

And of course, comment here also to always keep this thread at the top.

Thanks

2 Likes

Any news from the support ?
We could also let reviews on App Store/ play store on the dspMixFx app, YouTube videos etc.
Maybe there’s a more general forum where we could be listened? Any thoughts? Cheers

Steinberg support recommend posting feature request in the forum. I think they just passed the buck and ignored the request.

Bump for option to name input channels please :wink:

bump…

+1 for renaming tracks