REQUEST: Grid Matrix ala Ableton and Cakewalk

I have been a Cubase user for over a decade and I LOVE it! I have been forced to use Ableton recently for some live dj type situations and for triggering live clips. Ableton works very well, however as a DAW, it simply does not compare to Cubase imho. So, I would love to be able to create and work and edit and record and do all of the great things that Cubase does so wonderfully, but then I would like to be able to not have to export all of the work and import those tracks in to Ableton for live triggering. It would be awesome if I could do everything I needed,creatively and live, entirely with Cubase. :smiley: Being able to drag and drop clips from Media Bay would rock! Also, since I also purchased a Push controller it would be great if there was an included template that would allow me to trigger a matrix using Push. I see where Sonar/Cakewalk has the ZT…whatever, which is simply a clip matrix triggering module…so I am hoping that the great developers at Steinberg can create something similar.

Thanks,vidkid

Session View is a must for any DAW.

+1

Do it please.
WE deserve a PUSH-like controller for Cubase. Alternatively we could get some sort of template to have it fully integrated with Cubase

+1

+1

+1

The guys of garageband have added it too.

+1

+1
Absolutely. No need to bother with buying a whole another DAW just for this functionality or creating workarounds in Max ( :confused: ). Native solutions rule.

+1