Request: Move view when editing text

Hi there,
Not sure the best way to phrase this request so I’ll just describe my situation. When I’m editing a First master page and I double click the {@projectTitle@} token — to change the size, make it italic, etc. — the text editing box (which is fantastically detailed by the way, thank you!) appears above it. But if I’m viewing the master page at the “whole page” zoom level (which I think is the default), half of the text editing box is covered up by the “Editing Master Page: First” banner (see screenshot). I can’t scroll up to reveal the full box; if I move the mouse I can then scroll up to see the whole thing. But it would be nice if the view on the screen automatically scrolled up so that the whole box was visible, by default. Or (slightly less desirable) if the box appeared below the text instead of above it, so it was visible even if what you clicked on was at the top of the screen. Or (least desirable) if the mouse could scroll at that point without having to move first. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I agree this would be nice. We’ll consider it for future versions.

1 Like