REQUEST: Search in Manual when opened within Cubasis Help

It’s nice that the Manual is presented within Cubasis from Help.
However, it’s tedious to locate anything quickly without a Search feature/function. Please consider adding this ability.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Johne1

Thanks for your message.

There are no plans to add a help search function at this moment. But you may check, if the additional online versions of the Cubasis help are helpful for you:

Best,
Lars

1 Like

You can open the PDF Manual and use its search function. Shortcut is Ctrl/Cmd+F.

2 Likes

Hi @Johne1 again

On the iPad, you can download the Cubasis PDF help version, and use the magnifying glass to search through the document.

Here is a short clip which explains the steps. A long press on the word “English” should open the iPad OS quick menu which lets you instantly download the PDF (here shown in German language, sorry).

Best wishes,
Lars

2 Likes

I download this PDF manual into Adobe Reader, and wow, it is far better viewing this way than opening directly from Cubasis which seems rather compact.
I urge everyone to download it now before it gets forgotten.
Thanks to @Johne1 for bringing up this subject for Lars attention, we have all benefitted from it :beers:
Mike

1 Like

If you are on a Samsung you can share the PDF file in Samsung Notes…
It will keep the full file intact (incl images)
There you can use the search function to easily find what you are looking for within the manual

1 Like

Hi Lars,
Thanks for your suggestions. I have done exactly what you’ve said in the past and it’s worked fine until a Cubasis update is released.
This was a minor request and I’m glad your suggestions and other suggestions have helped Mike and others.
Never hurts to ask. :sunglasses:
John

1 Like