REQUEST TO ADD GHOST TRACK/GHOST NOTES TO CUBASIS 3 for IOS (IPHONE IPAD)

Can Steinberg please add Ghost Track/Ghost Notes to Cubasis 3 for iPhone and iPad. The is a real big feature I really need and everyone else wants it too. It’s an industry standard for Daws to have Ghost Track/Ghost Notes. A few iOS Daws already implemented the Ghost Track feature. Cubasis 3 is my #1 Daw of choice, but lately I’ve been working in another Daw that just added a Ghost Track feature inside their Daw the other day. The Ghost Track/Ghost Notes/Ghost Highlighting is an essential thing I need to make my workflow more easy. Please Cubasis if you can add this feature, like I said earlier that Cubasis 3 is my #1 Daw I prefer, but I really need the Ghote Track feature. It’s hard to stay in scale with the Cubasis PianoRoll Editor. I usually have to use midi scales on the side, but it’s a hassle. That’s why I’ve been using Audio Evolution Mobile for the last few days, they had just added a Ghost Track feature and it made that Daw way more better. Other Daws seem to start implementing this feature. Thanks