Requesting new activation code

Hey.

I purchased the cubase elements 11 software ten days ago.
After the downloading process…

I received this message (see attached photo) after attempting to enter my e license activation code. Please let me know what the procedure is to solve this problem.

I would like to have a valid activation code please?

Kind regards

Pieter Jordaan

Hi,

There is no screenshot.

Are you sure you have entered an Activation Code to the eLCC application? Haven’t you tried to enter a Download Access Code, by any chance?

Here is the screenshot. Please let me know if you received it?

Hi,

Double-check, you haven’t activate the license already, in your MySteinberg account, please.

If you find out, you haven’t activated it yet, get in contact with your local or official Steinberg support, please.

Im sure that I haven’t activated the license already.

Do you have a contact number and/or email for local or official steinberg support please? I’m located in Vancouver BC Canada :canada:

Ps. I tried the emails on the steinberg websites and haven’t heard anything back from them

Hi,

Google knows the answer, here.

just out of interest - did you buy this direct from steinberg ?

I bought it here
https://new.steinberg.net/cubase/new-features/

1 Like

Hey Martin. You’ve been a great help. Thank you so much. All the best for you and your family in 2021!! Speak soon

Hi,

You can always raise a ticket over the Steinberg online Support system. But it’s faster to get in contact with your local support.

Thank you and all the best in 2021 for you too.

Hey Martin.

I just called the number for steinberg support Canada (the number you send me in the link) and it said that the call centre isn’t monitored by any one and that I need to log into my account (on the website) and follow the instructions in the my support area…

Which I did…

I did not receive anything back from the website. I feel a bit lost to be honest.

Do you know the procedure for me to get an activation code?

Kind regards

Pieter

Pieter

are you registered at MySteinberg ? there is a link on the steinberg website. It’s worth logging in and taking a look.

You can log a support ticket there - I’d do that anyway.

When you say:

who / what did you email ?

Hey!

I am registered with MySteinberg (logged in) and submitted a ticket and I haven’t heard anything back from them yet. It’s been a couple of weeks now.

Support are famously a bit slow …Just open another ticket…the squeaky wheel gets the oil

Ok gotcha. I’ll keep on trying until they wake up lol. Thank you for the help man