reregister my old cubase 7 on another computer

Hi,

I am trying to reregister my old cubase 7 on another computer and i get the message

"The activation code has been used already. An activation code can be used only once to download or upgrade a license.

Please contact your software vendor to get a valid activation code."

How can i reactivate my licence to my new computer? I am using Mac Os Yosemite

Thank you

Have you plugged in your USB e-licencer and updated that to the latest software version?

Regards :sunglasses:

Yes i did that…:frowning:

Thereès no need to activate it. The license on on the USB key.

Yes i know, but , as i wrote i get that message and i cannot use it! Anybody can help me?

I’d also be interested to know the answer to this.

In your OP you refer to reregistering the license, which gives you the message. There is no need to do that. The license exists on the dongle not a computer. You only need to register it to your dongle once, independent of what computer you are using. All you should need to do is install the eLicense software on the new computer and stick the dongle with the license on it into a USB port. Use the eLicense program to check that you have a valid license on the dongle.

You can use the license on the dongle to run Cubase on any system that has both Cubase and the eLicense software installed. You can move the dongle to work on different computers, even between Macs & PCs.