resampler problem

Hello, when i open the resampler in the master section (the plugin, not the dedicated master resample section), the output sample rate is then fix at 44.1 and there’s no way to change it, if i play a 88.2 file i ear it without artefact but the sound card is freeze to 44.1.
So when resampler has been opened the master section sample rate freeze at 44.1, i must exit and open back to have the hand again.
Do you have the same problem ?

Why don’t you use the dedicated master resampler slot?

Because it is after the insert slots, since wl10 I’m searching for a new workflow with uad plugins because wavelab10 is not working the same and i need to continue to work when i’m doing a rendering. To continue working i need to upsample or downsample the master section to match the uad frequency rendering, I was working like that for a long time with no problem.
Actually i must wait the end of the render, all my presets use the resampler, i have already changed my workflow due to the modifications in the output meters, all the software i use is because their workflow, if you break it every update and take functions out it’s not gone work for me.
So i work on WL9.5 for some projects to be quicker.

Sorry I’ve just seen a post for the same problem and you respond that it will be fix in the next update.
Can we have an “export selected tracks” like we have for clips in montage ? More group for cd will be useful too.
This is for work with large sample files library in montage.
Thank you.

Can we have an “export selected tracks” like we have for clips in montage ?

This is something I have in mind for some time.

More group for cd will be useful too

You mean the 10 possible groups A to J are not enough?

Philippe

Yes, using the groups let me do some sort of “export selected track”, this way i can render a track group, open a clone montage and render another group at the same time etc… the goal is to do the groups first, but most of the time there’s not enough letters, ten more would be great !
Thank you for being there with us.

Yes, using the groups let me do some sort of “export selected track”, this way i can render a track group, open a clone montage and render another group at the same time etc… the goal is to do the groups first, but most of the time there’s not enough letters, ten more would be great !

Ok. I can increase the number of groups to 26 (“A to Z”) for WaveLab 10.0.30

This is the good news, thank you !
In this montage workflow i find myself missing the ability to copy “plugins chain” from “montage track” to master section, an then do a batch processing with the master section preset.