Resetting Shortcuts

Hello. I was trying to create custom shortcuts for Split Beam/Beam Together and I saw it had already Cmd/Shift F15 assigned. I used the shortcuts customization a while ago but I didn’t remember what I did so I reset everything and after that, I think some of the defaults shortcuts also disappeared because I definitely didn’t create the Cmd/Shift F15 and it has disappeared, and not only that but my Stream Deck app is not working correctly anymore for some of the hotkeys (Like Tuplets). Is there any way to fix that?

Dorico 3.5 - Mac Os Catalina 10.15.5

Cmd-Shift-F15 is the Notation Express mac shortcut for Split Beam.
The Notation Express installer replaces your Dorico keycommands file with a custom one - there are 204 custom shortcuts at last count.
The Stream Deck profile maps the individual buttons to the Dorico shortcuts, basically, so if you want the Stream Deck buttons to do what they say, you need to leave those 204 Dorico shortcuts intact.

The good news is that you can restore the Notation Express shortcuts by running the Notation Express installer again (type your email address into the Retrieve Files form here if you can’t find the installer). Further good news is that Dorico will let you assign multiple shortcuts to the same Dorico function - you could leave Cmd-Shift-F15 and assign an additional shortcut to Split Beam if you wish.
Depending on how you look at it, the bad news is that your number of potential shortcut options is reduced by the 204 that Notation Express has defined.

Yes, that was the problem. Thank you very much!