[Resolu] Remove key from eLincenser

Hello,

In eLicenser, there are 3 keys that are no longer valid.

2 keys are for demo versions of cubase. Since I use a valid key …
And 1 key is for another software that I no longer use …

The 2 keys (demo cubase) generate an error message when I run Cubase. These messages inform that I must reactivate the license … But this is not possible because they are demo keys.

How to delete them? The delete function is not active.

Thank you
F.

Hi,

The way I could see is to force eLCC to make a new Soft-eLicenser Number (to do so use eLCC Helper), and then Reactivate your full license.

Make sure, your full license is activated and registered properly first, please.

Hi,

I did that, but nothing has changed.
I have 2 licenses (AI6 and AI7) registered in my “MySteinberg” account. I reactivated them … But eLicenser blocks on these 2 licenses demo.

Thank you
F.

Hi,

I wouldn’t expect these two Demo licenses are ře activated to the new Soft-eLicenser. Are they?

Hi,

But how can I remove the 2 Demonstration licenses? Because they generate the error.
I have a valid license for AI6 and 7 (active and reactive) but they are not considered by eLicenser when I run cubase.

I used: “elc-installation-helper-xp-vista.exe”. But it did not change anything.

In addition cubase no longer recognizes the ASIO driver of the sound card (UR22).

It’s a lot of problems in a short time, without warning :slight_smile:

Thank you
F.

Well, I found how to remove demo licenses.
I deleted the file “SeLicenser.sel” placed in “C: \ ProgramData \ Syncrosoft”.
Now I do not have any message at the launch of Cubase. Perfect.
This is the first problem to be solved. Now there is the problem of the driver that Cubase no longer recognizes. But I’ll open another post for that.

Thank you
F.

1 Like