[resolved] Where is the Cubasis folder? (3.3.3)

I am used to copying my Cubasis stems from my iPad to my project folder on a NAS via a samba share through the files app. Today after a couple of months not using my iPad, I created some new stems and was astounded: the cubasis folder is nowhere to be found in the root of the files app. Has something changed? WHY was it changed? I can’t imagine this an improvement, it must be an issue, right? And why is the Wifi server gone?

I want to add that it is quite time-consuming to select one of my mixdown stems, hit the share button and then wait till the popup opens…and then to go to my files app. It should be at least possible to make multiple file selections instead of one. Thanks!

Hi @dreikelvin,

Thanks for your message.

the cubasis folder is nowhere to be found in the root of the files app. Has something changed? WHY was it changed? I can’t imagine this an improvement, it must be an issue, right?

We did not change anything, and the Cubasis app should be easily visible in the Apple Files app. In addition, the Files App allows to make multiple file selections.

Have you been able to find the Cubasis directory in the Files app?

Stay safe
& best wishes,
Lars

I checked again today, but there is no “Cubasis” folder in the root of the Files app. I have Cubasis 2 and 3 - both folders are gone. Actually, a lot of other app folders have disappeared as well - such as the Firefox directory for example.

Could it have anything to do with iOS 15.2? I am installing 15.3 right now, maybe it resolves the issue.

iOS 15.3 solves the problem! :+1:

Hi @dreikelvin,

Thanks for the update, glad to read you’ve been able to resolve the problem via updating iOS.

Stay well,
Lars

1 Like

Glad to know the problem is solved :+1:
Anyway I can see the Cubasis 3 folder in my ipad8 even if I havent’t upgraded to IOS 15…
Just for information in case some other user had the same problem
Arturo

1 Like