I’m assuming this is a bug?
RestoreRig renders total silence when trying to render “selected audio range” in place. I HAVE NOTICED THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN HIGHLIGHTING A VERY SHORT BIT OF AUDIO. If I select a longer range, it seems to render ok. For clicks though, I don’t want to render a long section… I only want to affect a very small area - enough to cover the click.
There is a clicking sound in someone’s master I would like to remove…
- Load RestoreRig into master section and tweak settings (I’m using only the declicker)
- In realtime when listening to the song - the click is gone - everything sounds great.
- I highlight just the area where the click happened with the time selection tool
- Go to render - and try to render “selected audio range” in-place
- Instead of the click being removed, the entire selected range has been silenced. No audio.